We are seeking dedicated and qualified candidates for the position of Consultant Critical Care Medicine, to join the world-class Healthcare team of Ministry of Health, Oman…
Mode of Interview: ONLINE via Skype
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidates at the time of interview.
The Applicants are expected to meet the following requirements –
- MBBS + Masters’ in any specialty completed with Subspecialty training in Critical Care completed from reputed Medical institutions.
- Valid license to practice.
- Minimum 12 years of proven expertise in the field.
- Proficient in the field.
- Detail-oriented and committed.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Critical thinking capabilities.
- Good team player with Leadership qualities.
Responsibilities will include – Examine, diagnose and treat diseases and injuries by surgical and nonsurgical means, coordinate critical care treatment with other specialists
Those applicants interested in the above position may APPLY with your latest CV.
- Salary Offer As per Market Standards
- Address Muscat
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 9-15 Years
- Educational Qualification Master's