We are in the search for qualified candidates for the position of Consultant Hepatologist, to join the healthcare facility at Ministry of Health, Oman.
Ministry of Health in Oman provides an excellent platform for those seeking to excel and grow in their career with highly sophisticated, world-class healthcare facilities.
If you are aspiring for the best, this position is the best option for you…
The responsibilities of a Hepatologist include consulting on liver problems, conducting follow-up care of liver transplant patients, and performing various surgical procedures.
Qualified candidates must have –
- Completed MBBS + Master’s with specialization in Hepatology…
- Board-certified as a Hepatologist.
- Prior experience of minimum 12 years with exposure to a wide spectrum of medical cases.
- Compassionate in nature.
- Deliver excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong knowledge of procedures.
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Great decision-making capabilities.
Interested candidates, may apply with your updated CV. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.
- Salary Offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package
- Address Muscat
- Experience Level Expert Level
- Total Years Experience 9-15 Years
- Educational Qualification Master's