Our client’s Hospital in the Sultanate of Oman is in search of a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist to join their Healthcare team.
As a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist, the candidate will be fully responsible to provide a high standard of clinical practice and expertise in the assessment, investigation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients in obstetrics & gynecology.
- MBBS and Master’s in Obstetrics & Gynecology completed ( MS or DNB or equivalent).
- A proven experience of a minimum of 15 years in the field (including in Oman preferred).
- Candidates who hold a valid MoH Oman License and available to join immediately are preferred
or OMSB Prometric passed or willing to appear at the earliest.
- Excellent clinical/ technical skills in his/ her specialty.
- Knowledge of international / National Healthcare Standards.
- Well-versed in handling laparoscopic surgeries.
Additional Skills –
- Leadership qualities – the ability to coordinate a team efficiently.
- Hold excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle diverse conditions.
If you are looking forward to expanding your professional horizon, here is an opportunity for Career Growth and professional development. APPLY WITH YOUR UPDATED CV.
We will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Stay safe and take care…
- Salary Offer As per Market Standards
- Address Muscat
- Experience Level Expert Level
- Total Years Experience 15+ Years
- Educational Qualification Master's