Looking for an experienced Orthopedic Surgeon to join the medial team at our client’s reputed Polyclinic in Al Karama, Dubai.
Preference – Candidates currently in the UAE.
Minimum qualifications required –
- MBBS + Higher Diploma / Master’s in Orthopedic Surgery completed.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working full-time as an orthopedic surgeon.
- Valid DHA License to practice or willing to appear.
- Candidates currently in the UAE are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills including Arabic…
- Excellent patient-care service with relationship building abilities.
- Good critical thinking and decision-making capabilities
Your responsibilities will include –
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases and injuries to the musculoskeletal system.
- Prescribes course of treatment for patients with injuries, disorders, or malformations and performs required surgery.
- Conducts and supervises direct patient care, including some non-surgical treatment options.
- Plans and executes disease prevention and health promotion programs.
Candidates seeking for an opportunity in the growing Healthcare industry in the Middle-East, UAE will provide you with an excellent platform to achieve greater professional heights.
Those interested APPLY WITH YOUR LATEST CV… We will get in touch with you as soon as possible…
- Salary Offer As per Market Standards
- Address Al Karama, Dubai
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5 Years
- Educational Qualification Higher Diploma