Looking for qualified Respiratory Technicians (Female preferred) for a leading Hospital in Saudi Arabia.
Salary Package: SAR 4000/- per month + Accommodation + Transportation
- Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy / Cardiopulmonary Technology / any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Set up and operate devices such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, and aerosol generators, following specified parameters of treatment.
- Provide emergency care, including artificial respiration, external cardiac massage and assistance with cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Participate in determining requirements for treatment, such as type, method and duration of therapy, precautions to be taken, and medication and dosages, compatible with physicians’ orders.
- Monitor patient’s physiological responses to therapy, such as vital signs, arterial blood gases, and blood chemistry changes, and consult with physician if adverse reactions occur.
- Salary Offer SAR 4000/- + Accommodation + Transportation
- Address Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5 Years
- Educational Qualification Bachelor's