Urgently require Chartered Accountant for a reputed Medical Establishment in Oman.
The candidates should have
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people.
Your responsibilities & duties will include:
- Managing financial systems & budgets
- Undertaking financial audits and providing financial advice
- Reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risks
- Advising the client on tax planning
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts & management information
- Conduct forensic accounting to detect & prevent fraud.
- Produce reports and recommendations following audits.
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual reports.
- Arranging financial management reports, including financial planning & forecasting
- Advising on tax issues.
All those candidates with experience as Chartered Accountant, forward your updated CV at the earliest.
- Address Muscat, Oman
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 6-8 Years
- Educational Qualification Bachelor's
- Qualifications Chartered Accountant (CA)