Kindly read this page carefully. These are the Terms and Conditions that apply to the use of the website, www.me-jobhunters.com. The Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time. You should review these terms periodically for any changes. By using our website you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
The users of this website are Visitors, Job seekers, employers or recruiters seeking candidates for employment.
You may use this Site only for lawful purposes within the stated context of ME-Jobhunters intended and acceptable use of the Site. ME-Jobhunters is the sole interpreter of the Site’s intended and acceptable use.
You agree not to develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including but not limited to crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology) to scrape content from ME-Jobhunters, except as an internet search engine making the information searchable by users, and provided you display only minimal snippets of each ME-Jobhunters page to your users, in each case mention the source clearly as ME-Jobhunters, and link each snippet back to the corresponding page on ME-Jobhunters website, with a single click and without requiring the user to register on your site, submit an email address, make a payment, view additional pages or any other intermediary step.
- ME-Jobhunters hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. Your use of the Site is a privilege. ME-Jobhunters reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
- A visitor or a job seeker who acquires a password is not just a visitor of the site, and is aware in advance and agrees that his/her cv as well as any other information related to recruiting that may be considered as personal data will be stored. He/She further agrees that this information is likely to be communicated to one or more employers or third parties, according to the privacy settings he/she has applied. Should the candidate have any doubts in relation to the above he/she is requested not to submit his/her CV.
- ME-Jobhunters hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. ME-Jobhunters reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if we determine that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Employers become subscribers to the site by paying the posting fee, and, on condition that they forward the information required and undertake responsibility for the accuracy of such information, in particular the company’s name, e-mail address, the person that represents and binds the company as well as information provided for invoicing.
- The job posts must not contain any words or phrases that refer to religious or political beliefs or distinctions that may insult the personality of the candidates.
You represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Site complies with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold ME-Jobhunters, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of this website; (b) any alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
(a) Your Document may not contain:
(i) copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner’s permission to post the copyrighted material);
(ii) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them);
(iii) material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others;
(iv) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or
(v) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity, or violates the law of the country in which you are based.
(b) You may not use your Document(s) to:
(i) impersonate another person, living or dead;
(ii) post false, inaccurate or misleading information;
(iii) post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, franchises, “club memberships,” distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment by the User);
(iv) post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or
(v) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
(c) Your Document(s) must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly to the User the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or your qualifications as a candidate for employment. Documents from any third party charging a fee or restricting complete access to all resume information are prohibited.
(d) Job postings must be openings for traditional employees
(e) Resume postings must contain the accurate resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time, part-time, or contractual basis on his or her own behalf.
(f) ME-Jobhunters is under no obligation to monitor the Documents posted on the Site, but it may monitor Documents at random. Documents found to violate the above posting rules may be removed at ME-Jobhunters’ discretion.
(a) You may not respond to postings by other Users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate).
(b) You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users.
(c) Protect your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Site, you risk losing your access to the Site. You agree to notify ME-Jobhunters immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration and password.
(d) Report inappropriate postings or conduct to Contact US.
(e) You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
(f) If at any time during the term of this agreement ME-Jobhunters comes to the understanding that you:
(i) misled ME-Jobhunters of your business practices and/or services, or
(ii) purchased services that do not represent your precise business, ME-Jobhunters reserves the right to terminate this agreement.
(g) ME-Jobhunters is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Users, but it may investigate and respond when violations are reported.
- The services provided to jobseekers and visitors will be free of charge. In case of additional services or assistance the appropriate fees will be charged as per the Pricing Policy of the service provided which will be communicated to the user in advance.
- The services provided to employers will be offered in return for a fee to be paid in advance. The employer will also be charged all legal taxes.
- Fees paid will not be returned for any reason.
- ME-Jobhunters has the right to adjust the fee following a relevant announcement, if the services provided have changed or for any other reason within the Site’s discretion. The adjusted prices will apply from the day after the day the new Pricing Policy is communicated by the us.
- If for any reason, not attributed to the site, the provision of services is interrupted due to improper operation of the Internet or of the Internet Service Providers (ISP), ME-Jobhunters is not obliged to return the fee.
- We may cease the right to use the site if the user does not fulfill his/her financial obligation. By such cessation, we do not waive the other rights and legal actions he/she is entitled to.
- Due to the nature of the services, ME-Jobhunters is not liable for the interruption or delay in the provision of services that is caused due to the interruption of the connection with the Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
- ME-Jobhunters is not liable for any viruses that have been transferred when the members access the CVs or other elements of the site.
- In case of breach of any of these terms and conditions by any user, ME-Jobhunters has the right to cease the right of use and subscription without returning the fee, if any, and without prejudice to its rights.
- Users may at any time interrupt their subscription.
- The intellectual property rights in all elements of the service and site comprising or available at the site, including without limitation the copyright, database right, trademarks and patents, know how, confidential information and collections of personal data and all other elements of the site are owned or controlled by the provider or as otherwise stated, except for any documents posted at the site by USERS, in accordance with the terms, conditions and purposes of this site.
- The site is protected by the appropriate technological security measures for the security of data according to the applicable specifications for Internet systems. Any attempt of illegal or undesirable breach will be considered as a breach of the confidentiality of transactions will be examined and evidenced fully by the provider and a prosecution will be initiated for civil and/or penal liability.
- Users may not make available from any web site any of the contents of the site. Users may not use the name, trade mark, logo, get up, domain name or any other protected item save as expressly permitted. All rights of the provider and any third parties not expressly given are hereby expressly reserved.
- ME-Jobhunters reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this site. Such changes will be posted to this site and it is the users responsibility to check to see whether any changes have been posted.
- ME-Jobhunters will not be liable for:
– The contents of any communication, message, or information provided to ME-Jobhunters by you or other third parties.
– The contents of any website not controlled, owned, or operated by ME-Jobhunters that is accessed from or linked to this website by direct or indirect means.
– Any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
– Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use this website, even if ME-Jobhunters have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS
ME-Jobhunters is not an employment agency or a recruiting firm, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Site in meeting the employment objectives of Users. ME-Jobhunters does not guarantee that documents posted by Users will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and is not responsible for any employment decision, for whatever reason made by any User.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The information, materials, services and products included on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. ME-Jobhunters may make changes or improvements to this site at any time.
The materials on this site are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, ME-Jobhunters disclaims all warranties or merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose. ME-Jobhunters does not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. ME-Jobhunters does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, or otherwise.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Site offers third party content or link to third party websites. ME-Jobhunters does not endorse or evaluate third party content and websites, or assume responsibility for them. All third party content is provided completely as is, without warranties of any kind.
(a) Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation:
(i) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access;
(ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(iii) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
(iv) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
(v) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
(b) Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. ME-Jobhunters will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.