We are in search of committed and qualified candidates for Medical Claims Doctors to join the Medical Claims Department at our client’s Healthcare Establishment in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The applicants are expected to meet the following requirements –
- MBBS or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Medicine or equivalent.
- Prior experience of 3-5 years in the field.
- Candidates with a background in insurance, health, assistance, and/or claims processing industry will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – well versed in English and Arabic (not necessary but preferred).
- Detail oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical abilities
The responsibilities will include –
- Examine claims records and forms to determine whether the patient has medical insurance.
- Review provisions of certificate or policy to determine the patient’s included medical coverage losses.
- Negotiate claim settlements and make recommendations for legal action when settlements are deemed non-negotiable.
- Complete logs, reports, forms and records to properly document medical claims.
- Reject or accept documentation, determine benefit due, and start the denial or payment process to resolve medical claims.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and guidelines in addition to insurance regulations at the federal and state level.
- Examine medical treatment records, police reports, physical property damage and medical bills to gauge overall extent of liability.
Candidates who are interested in the above position, apply with your updated CV.
- Salary Offer As per Market Standards
- Address Dubai
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5 Years
- Educational Qualification Bachelor's