Mental Health Nurses Job Openings to NHS Hospitals in the United Kingdom (Free Recruitment).
Mode of Selection – via Skype interview
In addition to your qualification, selection will be based on the performance during the interview.
Salary Package – £ 25,676 to £ 28,691 per annum
As a Mental Health Nurse, your responsibilities will include – co-create evidence-based protocols, administer prescribed treatment, and report on prominent deviations in patients’ symptomology.
Qualifications Required –
- Diploma or Bachelor’s completed from a reputed institution.
- Prior expertise of a minimum of 1 year in the field as a Mental Health Nurse.
- IELTS ( L,R,S:7 ; W:6.5 ) / OET (L,R,S: B ; W:C+) passed.
- CBT in Mental Health booked or passed.
- Compassionate and Detail-oriented in approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The United Kingdom provides an excellent opportunity for those seeking growth in their career and personal development. Those interested kindly apply with your updated Resume.
- Salary Offer £ 25,676 – £ 28,691 per annum
- Address England, UK
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-2 Years
- Educational Qualification Diploma