Our client Medical center here at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, we are seeking knowledgeable and committed candidates for the position of Orthodontist, offering a generous Salary Package (as per market standards) inclusive of comprehensive benefits.
Here are the qualifications required to apply –
- BDS + MDS in Orthodontics completed.
- Minimum 4-6 years of proven experience in clinical setting.
- Saudi Prometric (SCFHS) passed.
- Dataflow completed or under process.
Skills Required –
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good hand-eye condition.
- A patient and empathetic disposition.
Duties and Responsibilities include –
- Collaborate with assistants to take care of dental problems
- Perform examinations to assess patient needs
- Design and create teeth molds
- Fit patients for dentures, braces, and other orthodontic appliances
- Assess the severity of conditions such as underbites, overbites, spacing, crowding and others
- Tightening braces on a regular basis, or as needed
- Educate patients about improving and maintaining orthodontic care, and promoting routine dental health care
- Administer medication to address patient discomfort during procedures
To be considered for the above position, kindly APPLY with your updated RESUME.
- Address Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5 Years
- Educational Qualification Master's